Documentation is an important cause of the transit problem. If your document is properly maintained, you will get immediate and quick action. Forward Traders & Exporters verifies and maintains all required documentation so that your consignment will not be delayed by the document. We prepare fully computerized documents and council the necessary document importing and exporting all consignment. Proactively. Managed documents eliminate 90% Hassles in operation.
Procedure and Documents
- Customs Declaration Form
- Commercial Invoice.
- Certificate of Origin from the local Chamber of Commerce.
- GSP form ?A?. If applicable. (Required for some countries)
- Copy of a letter of credit or advance payment statement received from the bank
- Foreign Exchange Declaration form of Nepal Rastra Bank. (Central Bank of Nepal )
- Packing List
- Copy of Firm/Company registration Certificate.
- Copy of income tax registration certificate.
- Airway Bill
- Letter of authority to clear the consignment.
- Certificate for garments item for EU countries from the Export Council of Nepal.
- Visa authorization certificate from Garment Visa Office of National Productivity and Development Centre for the export of garments to the USA and Canada.
- Certification on an invoice from the Handicraft Association for Nepalese handicraft goods and silver products.